The latest PR news from the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from the Holmes Report.
The Holmes Report's Echo Chamber PR show lifts the lid on key stories and trends.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from the Holmes Report.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
Coverage of the Cannes Lions from the Holmes Report in association with H+K Strategies.
Coverage of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges around the world.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of healthcare PR and marketing.
Financial communications, sector news and mergers and acquisitions.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends.
The key global benchmark of PR agency rankings, industry size and trends, new for 2016 onwards.
The world's 100 most powerful corporate communicators.
The Holmes Report profiles marketing and communications innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
The Holmes Report comprises an annual book of the best agencies, campaigns, influencers and stories of the year.
The key historic global benchmark of PR agency rankings, industry size and global trends, for 2015 and previous years.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
A high-level forum designed for senior practitioners to address the critical issues facing the profession.
Exploring the innovation and disruption that is redefining influence and engagement.
The Holmes Report's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
Bringing together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to discuss critical global issues.
The Account Supervisor serves as the primary client contact, has strong media relations and client management skills, and plays a leading role in the agency’s day-to-day client relationship by managing account planning, budgeting, implementation and reporting. The AS acquires indepth strategic insight into each clients’ business, including its key issues, competitive advantage, the competitive landscape and industry trends. The AS has strong project management skills, and is responsible for the daily oversight of an assigned team, including managing/directing the account team toward on-time and on-strategy completion of program deliverables and commitments. The AS serves as the account team’s daily go-to person on operational direction, tactical challenges, priority alignment, and client relations support. The AS will have relevant experience developing/managing communications programs that include PR/media relations, integrated marketing, social media/digital strategies campaigns, blogger program management and creative content development. The ideal experience is in Health Services, Health Technology, and Healthy Living: hospitals and health systems, health technology companies, physician groups, wellness and population health companies, and all types of health services organizations navigating the complexities of a fast changing landscape.
Charged with daily overall account management planning and implementation, the AS is responsible for:
1. Client Service: Primary responsibility for day-to-day client service will be in the hands of the AS. The AS will provide strategic counsel to clients, and work with teams to produce highquality strategic counsel, programming ideas, deliverables and messaging for ReviveHealth clients. To meet this objective, the AS will be responsible for:
2. Media Relations: The AS will develop, lead and implement effective media relations programs to drive editorial coverage in top-tier, national and trade media for clients, and deal with tough media issues in a competitive marketplace. The ability to generate high-profile coverage for a variety of company sizes and types will be critical to success.
3. Digital/Social: The ideal candidate will be astute with regard to successfully planning and implementing digital/social communications as part of the agency’s mix of capabilities – including website development, Facebook, Twitter and other emerging social media channels. The AS will be a strategic thinker who understands the impact of digital/social strategies and has demonstrated experience in counseling clients about the role of social media/online influencer campaigns in their overall marketing mix.
4. Writing: The AS will masterfully produce high-impact, effective, emotional messages for clients and review/edit copy for team members as needed, to ensure that key deliverables meet the firm’s standards for quality and clients’ expectations. Deliverables include persuasive business writing, strategic plans and message maps, and copywriting for campaign elements (social media, direct mail, collateral, media relations materials, and other tools).
5. Business Development: Contribute to agency growth by identifying and delivering organic growth opportunities across existing client accounts to grow a client’s business
6. Account Management: Manage client budgets, staff allocation and forecasting by:
Education: Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field is required, an advanced degree preferred
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© The Holmes Report 2016