SAO PAULO—Andy Polansky, global chief executive of Weber Shandwick, will headline the first Holmes Report conference in Brazil, which takes place on the day of the inaugural Latin America SABRE Awards ceremony next week.
Polansky will be presenting on “PR’s Global Opportunity” and discussing the future of the business in conversation with Paul Holmes.
The event, which takes place at the Renaissance São Paulo Hotel on December 2, will also cover topics ranging from the expanding role of public relations in the C-suite; new forms of content creation and storytelling; and the critical importance of creating broader opportunities for women in the PR profession. View the full programme here.
Speakers from the Brazilian PR industry include:
- Daniela Agra, director of Brazil, Atrevia
- Junia Nogueira de Sá, executive director, FleishmanHillard Brasil
- Ciro Dias dos Reis, founder and CEO, Imagem Coporativa
- Giselle Lorenzetti, ABRACOM president, owner LVBA
- Roberta Machado, executive director, In Press Porter Novelli
- Ramiro Prudencio, CEO for Latin America, Burson-Marsteller
- Daniel Rimoli, director of Edelman digital, Edelman Significa
- Renata Saraiva, managing director, Ogilvy Public Relations Brasil