Entry form and guidelines.
Deadline: Monday, October 17
We created the Innovation SABRE Awards because communications, marketing executives and their agency partners are being expected to deliver more — more channels, more content, more creativity, more measurement. Our world is so much bigger than it was five years ago and the Innovation SABRE Awards looks to celebrate this.
The Innovation SABREs is your chance to showcase your organization's ability to navigate — and thrive — in our increasingly complex and fast-moving world. This year's fourth annual awards will be held in Chicago in February 2017.
Here's what you need to know:
*The deadline is Monday, October 17 at midnight Pacific time and all entries can be submitted here.
* The full list of categories and their descriptions are available here. Be sure to read the category details and guidelines closely, as they do vary.
* The entry fee is $295 and an entry can be entered in multiple categories with each additional category +$50. After the early deadline +$50 late fee applies.
* Most questions can be answered via the FAQs. Please reach out to Aarti Shah at [email protected] for any additional questions.
* The 2017 jury draws upon some of the most innovative and forward-thinking professionals and companies within our industry, among them: Levi Strauss, Bloomberg, Andreessen Horowitz, Accel Partners, Oracle and more.
* The awards will be held in Chicago. For more info on key dates, please check here. You can look through last year's winners list here.
The Innovation SABRE Awards - North America 2017
Extended deadline November 7 - don't miss out!