Enter here. (But please, read these guidelines first.)
Deadline: October 23, 2015
Now in its third-year, the Innovation SABRE Awards continues to celebrate what's next when it comes to content, digital and analytics. We are looking forward to seeing the industry's most innovative and most cutting-edge work as we call for entries for the 2016 In2 SABRE Awards - North America.
Here are the basics and where you can find more details:
*The deadline is Friday, October 23 at midnight Pacific time and all entries can be submitted here.
* The full list of categories and their descriptions are available here. To maximize your chance of winning, be sure to read the category details and guidelines closely, as they do vary.
* The entry fee is $290 and an entry can be entered in multiple categories with each additional category +$50. After the early deadline +$50 late fee applies. More on this in the guidelines & FAQ.
* Most questions can be answered via the FAQs. Please reach out to Aarti Shah at [email protected] for any additional questions.
* The 2016 jury draws upon some of the most innovative and forward-thinking professionals and companies within our industry, among them: Slack, Salesforce, Intel, the Founders Fund, Maveron, 500 Startups, among many others.
* Read feedback from several members of last year's jury on what makes for a winning submission.
* While context is important, we find that judges tend to favor entries that tell a compelling story with visuals, graphics and an emphasis on the quality (not quantity) of supporting points. More on formatting submission in the FAQ and the category details.
* The deadline is Friday, October 23. The 2016 In2 SABRE Awards North America Awards gala will be held on February 16, 2016 at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco. For more info on key dates, please check here.
*If you entry wins, it will be posted within our Winners Gallery — so please mark any confidential information that should be redacted before it is posted.
* You can look through last year's winners list here.
The SABRE Awards is the world's largest PR awards program, running across six continents. 2016 details now available.