Enter here. (But please, read these guidelines first.)
Extended Deadline: November 9, 2015
You asked and we listened. We've extended the Innovation SABRE Awards- North America deadline to Monday, November 9 before midnight Pacific Time.
If you haven't already, take a look at the categories and guidelines/FAQs — or get to know the esteemed jury. You've worked hard, don't miss the last chance to showcase your team's most buzzworthy work. Submit your entry online.
Now in its third-year, the Innovation SABRE Awards continues to celebrate what's next when it comes to content, digital and analytics.
The Innovation SABRE Awards North America will be presented on February 16, 2016 at the Park Central Hotel San Francisco, following an action-packed Innovation Summit exploring how PR/marketing should adapt to tomorrow's challenges.
*The extended deadline is Monday, November 9 at midnight Pacific time and all entries can be submitted here.
* The full list of categories and their descriptions are available here. To maximize your chance of winning, be sure to read the category details and guidelines closely, as they do vary.
* The entry fee is $290 + $50 late fee. More on this in the guidelines & FAQ.
* The 2016 jury draws upon some of the most innovative and forward-thinking professionals and companies within our industry, among them: Slack, Salesforce, Intel, the Founders Fund, University of Southern California, Maveron, 500 Startups, among many others.
* Read feedback from several members of last year's jury on what makes for a winning submission.
* The 2016 In2 SABRE Awards North America Awards gala will be held on February 16, 2016 at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco. For more info on key dates, please check here.
Please reach out to Aarti Shah at [email protected] for any additional questions.
The Innovation SABRE Awards - North America 2017
Entries accepted through October 17 - don't miss out!