WASHINGTON, D.C.—Kratos Global Strategies, the new public affairs and strategic communications operation headed by former Fleishman-Hillard executive Paul Johnson, has created a global business advisory group consisting of seven leading executives who will work with Kratos’ clients to identify strategic opportunities and address major business challenges.
Members of the group include:
· Scott Brickman, chief executive officer of the The Brickman Group, a leader in the commercial landscape industry, which has to $680 million in annual revenues;
· Patrick Butler, founder and president of Butler Consulting, who currently serves as a consultant to The Washington Post Company, parent company of The Washington Post, after retiring from the paper in 2008 following an18-year tenure;
· Charlie Eitel, co-founder of Eitel & Armstrong, which specializes in operating and financial guidance to middle market companies;
· Mark Green, chairman and chief executive officer of Zenetex, which provides IT service management and ntegrated training systems;
· Bill Novelli, professor at Georgetown University McDonough School of Business, founder of Porter Novelli, and former CEO of the AARP;
· LeRoy Pingho, founder and chief executive officer of Great Elm Solutions, who brings expertise in executive management, planning and analysis, applications development, implementation and rollout;
· Jerry Ritter, former chief financial and administrative officer, Anheuser-Busch Companies, who played a key role in the acquisition of more than $1 billion in assets for the giant brewing company.