SHANGHAI—MSLGroup has picked up new marketing assignments in Asia for multiple Beiersdorf brands, Marriott and Disney, among others, while Huawei, Electrolux, Brother and Johnson Controls have expanded their engagement with MSL to additional markets in Asia.
For Beiersdorf, MSL is providing 360-degree marketing solutions, including advertisement, packaging design, events, PR and in-store promotion. For Marriott, the firm’s Indian operations have added another Marriott property, the JW Marriott Bangalore. And Walt Disney Pictures turned to MSL to ensure maximum awareness and box office success for the movie Monsters University in Taiwan.
Other new assignments include:
• Singapore Tourism Board, which chose to partner with MSL in India for online solutions, advertisements, media relations and influencer outreach.
• Big Bazaar and Fashion at Big Bazaar in India, focusing on digital and social media advisory and outreach.
• SunnyHills, for an integrated communication plan supporting the brand's market entry in China.
• Hasmore, to strengthen its business and reputation in Taiwan.
• Lenovo Smartphones, for strategic counseling as well as communication around the client’s commitment to innovation.
• Electrolux, for advisory and media relations, as well as a number of experiential solutions to engage directly with consumers in Taiwan.
• Huawei, for corporate strategic advisory for corporate and key business area communication in
• Janssen, for a key pre-product launch in China.