MADRID—The World Public Relations Forum has announced several new speakers for the event thtat takes place from 21 to 23 September 2014 in Madrid.
The Forum, which is organised by Dircom in conjunction with the Global Alliance, has confirmed Ángel Alloza, CEO of the Corporate Excellence – Centre for Reputation Leadership; Angela Barter, sustainable communication strategist with more than 15 years’ experience working in the public relations industry in South Africa; Cees Van Riel Co-Founder and Vice Chairman of the Reputation Institute and Professor of Corporate Communications at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University of Rotterdam; and Trevor Ncube, owner of the Mail & Guardian newspapers in South Africa and Chairman of Alpha Media Holdings in Zimbabwe.
The convention centre “El Palacio Municipal de Congresos” will host the 8th WPRF, where delegates from across the world will discuss the future of public relations and communications.
The Forum will focus on four key topics: deconstructing communication, transforming communication, leading through communication and taking action through communication with conscience.
Confirmed speakers for World Public Relations Forum 2014
· Ángel Alloza, CEO Corporate Excellence – Centre for Reputation Leadership
· Angela Barter, sustainable communication strategist
· Antoni Gutiérrez-Rubí, communication and political consultant
· Antonin Léonard, founder of OuiShare, blogger and strategist
· Antonio Núñez López, communications strategist specialising in corporate storytelling, conference speaker and author
· Trevor Ncube, owner of several newspapers in South Africa
· David Rockland, Partner / Managing Director at Ketchum Change and Global Research
· Jerry Swerling, Director of Strategic Communications and Public Relations, University of Southern California
· Juan Antonio Muñoz-Gallego, Chief Business Officer at Stelapps
· Marisa Toro, Google Communications and Public Affairs Director for Southern Europe
· Martina Gmür, Executive Director and Coordinator of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Councils
· Paul Druckman, CEO of IIRC
· Paul Holmes, CEO of The Holmes Group
· Robert L. Heath, Emeritus Professor of the Communication at the University of Houston
· Sarah Nolleth, Director of The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project
· Sinan Cem Sahin, Corporate Communication Director at TTnet
· Cees Van Riel, Co-founder and Vice Chairman of the Reputation Institute