NEW YORK—Senior corporate communications executives from some of the largest companies in North America have joined the jury for the 2015 SABRE Awards competition, which is now open and accepting entries.
Among the confirmed client-side judges are:
- Chitra Anand, head of PR, Microsoft Canada
- David Siroty, vp of communications, Coldwell Banker
- Deisha Barnett (pictured), senior director of communications, Walmart
- Erin Griffin, director of communications, Riddell Sports
- Julie Winskie, global branding and communications leader, Mercer
- Sona Iliffe-Moon, PR manager, Toyota
- Steve Ertel, senior director of external communications, World Wildlife Fund
“One of the things we have always tried to do when we assemble our SABRE Awards juries is ensure a good mix of agency and client-side executives,” says Paul Holmes, who chairs the judges. “These people are the ones who sign off on great work, and they know exactly what America’s leading companies are looking for from the PR agencies. They bring a valuable perspective and a wealth of knowledge to the judging process.”
They will join jury members from some of the world’s largest public relations agencies, and from some of the most creative independent firms in the region.
Full details of the 2015 North American SABRE Awards can be found at our new website.