PORTLAND, OR—Waggener Edstrom Worldwide has launched WE twendz pro, a Twitter influence analytics service that helps companies measure brand impact and engage audiences on Twitter. The new product builds on the firm’s WE twendz service, a real-time Twitter sentiment monitoring tool that has won several awards since its introduction eight months ago.
The new WE twendz pro service gathers tweets, assigns influence ratings and calculates metrics to show how a brand is being discussed within Twitter conversations. It is designed to provide businesses with influential identification, automated emotion gauging, trend analysis and conversation engagement capabilities. Unlike free Twitter trending and search tools, the WE twendz pro service provides the details of Twitter conversations over an ongoing period of time, and the ability to filter tweets by a variety of characteristics, discover insights and engage with the appropriate audience.
· Customized analysis: This determines conversations and influencers that are critical to the unique needs of your business.
· Assess impact: Understand a brand conversation’s high-impact topics, volume and frequency of comments.
· Know your influencers. Identify the key influencers who are talking about your brand.
· Understand trends and emotion: Analyze the emotion and influence of your brand conversation over time.
· Engage and connect: Communicate and engage in ways that are relevant and impactful to your audience through embedded tweet, re-tweet and reply buttons.