The latest PR news from the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from the Holmes Report.
The Holmes Report's Echo Chamber PR show lifts the lid on key stories and trends.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from the Holmes Report.
Long-form journalism that analyzes the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the business and practice of PR.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
Coverage and analysis of Burson-Marsteller's takeover by smaller WPP sibling Cohn & Wolfe.
Diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report.
Coverage of the Cannes Lions from the Holmes Report in association with ICCO.
Coverage of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges from around the world of digital communications.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends, from the leading online corporate PR news website The Holmes Report. Subscribe today!
The Holmes Report's coverage, analysis and news around the rapidly-shifting area of employee engagement and internal communications.
Sports PR news, diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report. Subscribe today for the very latest in the world of sports communications.
The Holmes Report's definitive global benchmark of global PR agency size and growth, new for 2018.
The key global benchmark of PR agency rankings, industry size and trends, from 2016 onwards.
The Holmes Report's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
The world's 100 most powerful corporate communicators.
The Holmes Report profiles marketing and communications innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
The biggest PR conference of the year, a high-level forum designed for senior practitioners to address the critical issues that matter most.
Exploring the innovation and disruption that is redefining influence and engagement.
Unrivalled insight into the world's best PR agencies, across specialist and geographic categories.
Bringing together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to discuss critical global issues.
The PR industry’s most comprehensive listing of firms from every region and specialty
Find the latest global PR and communications jobs from the Holmes Report. From internships to account executives or directors. See all our PR jobs here.
Content from the Holmes Report's premium partners.
San Francisco, CA and Nashville, TN
The Bulleit Group, founded in 2012, is a different type of PR agency focused on the changing needs of today’s technology companies. We’re a communications agency with different DNA from traditional PR firms. We take a story-first approach and build authentic relationships with our media partners. Our clients include brands like LinkedIn and Google, as well as fast-growing startups including Flexport, Front, Orbital Insight, and Thor Trucks.
The Bulleit Group offers the rare opportunity to truly help build a high-performing company from the ground up. We’re a tight-knit team with an authentic culture based around flexible hours and work/life balance and offer unlimited paid time off. We also were named a finalist for Agency of the Year (Technology) from The Holmes Report for the third year in a row.
We are growing quickly and are looking to for an Account Coordinator to join our team.
Account Coordinators work directly will work directly with a specific set of clients and
establish ownership of several key activities including building media lists, tracking
coverage, developing media outreach campaigns, competitive analysis and participation in client meetings.
If you're interested in joining the Bulleit team, please send your resume and cover letter to shelley [at] bulleitgroup.com.
● Implementing and monitoring projects within a specific set of accounts, You’ll
work closely with and support the needs of the account teams.
● Responsibilities include:
● Drafting press releases, fact sheets, editorial content and blog posts
● Conducting social media monitoring and reporting.
● Assisting with research projects.
● Working with reporters and bloggers to secure coverage for clients.
● Participation in creative brainstorms.
● Building and maintaining award and speaking calendars.
● Media tracking and analysis on industry news and trends.
● College degree, preferably in Communications, English, Marketing or Business.
● Previous internship or relevant job experience. PR agency experience a plus.
● Strong organization skills and the ability to adapt to new assignments,
deadlines, and conditions quickly.
● Strong attention to detail and superior verbal and written communication skills.
● The ability to manage multiple deliverables at once.
● General understanding of the Public Relations/Marketing industry
● Basic understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
● An interest in technology and a love of learning.
● The ability to work effectively with a variety of people.
● Unlimited vacation and flexible work schedule.
● Subsidized cell phone and gym fees every month.
● Casual office culture and lots of opportunity for growth.
● Shiny new MacBook computers.
● All the snacks you could possibly want, bi-monthly lunches and happy hours.
● Competitive benefits -- healthcare, dental, vision and 401(k) matching.
● Regular company outings: wine tasting, gym workouts, cooking classes, arts &
The Bulleit Group offers the rare opportunity to truly help build a high-performing company from the ground up. The Bulleit Group is headquartered in San Francisco, with our main office located in the heart of San Francisco’s Jackson Square. If you're interested in joining the Bulleit team, please apply through Linkedin or send your resume and cover letter to maddie [at] bulleitgroup.com
To learn more, visit us at:
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© The Holmes Report 2018