Following our appointment to a number of exciting and long-term projects, Hanover is seeking a PR-focused Account Manager to join our rapidly growing Dublin team. Hanover is an independent consulting firm that specialises in advising international brands, businesses and organisation on reputation, communications and public affairs.
With the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this new arm of the business, the successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to develop a career in communications and public affairs. The team will have access to Hanover Group’s award-winning international network of clients predominantly in the financial services, healthcare and technology sectors.
– Working as part of a team to manage and deliver communications campaigns across the tech, education, health and financial services sectors.
– Selling in news stories to local journalists
– Organising logistics for press conferences, media and stakeholder events (e.g. room bookings, guest lists, invitations, speaker briefing notes, and catering)
– Drafting press releases, media materials and agendas for client meetings
– Contributing to the strategic direction and efficient management of communications campaigns
– Identifying and delivering new business opportunities
– Contributing towards marketing activity to promote Hanover Dublin
– Prior experience from either a Public relations consultancy or in-house communications team is essential
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– An interest in public affairs is desirable
– Experience working within a team with the ability to work independently
– Strong attention to detail, highly organised and able to think creatively
– Excellent interpersonal skills, calm under pressure and self-motivated