Taylor is looking for an ambitious Associate Creative Director to join our growing team!
Reporting to our EVP, Executive Creative Director, you’ll use your craft skills in Art Direction and Design to create breakthrough work that drives earned conversations for our clients. You’ll also oversee the growth and development of the design team within Taylor’s production studio offering.
For you, “diversity” isn’t just a buzzword, but rather a school of thought you use to drive creativity, collaboration, and innovation in all that you do. You find and appreciate diversity across multiple dimensions, ensuring that the team brings something different and unique to every opportunity.
Table stakes are that you excel at our core competencies: Accountability, Communication & Relationship Management, and Business Acumen & Professional Development. And you demonstrate and model our values of Integrity, Respect, Passion, Excellence, Empowerment, Teamwork/Collaboration, and Innovation.
More specifically you will be responsible for . . .
- Offering creative ideas and counsel rooted in strategy/insights and in your understanding of our clients’ business, industry, and brand
- Remaining current on marketing, design, technology, and cultural trends to continuously push our work forward
- Leading and actively participating in creative brainstorms for social content, event activations, brand identity systems, print materials, and other campaign elements
- Refining ideas into fully integrated program concepts
- Collaborating with account teams to plan, staff, and scope projects
- Fostering an environment in which unconventional thinking and innovation is encouraged and rewarded
- Exhibiting strong communication and presentation skills to effectively and persuasively articulate ideas to clients and colleagues
- Developing creative that drives business impact
- Providing oversight and ownership of all creative work for assigned client projects
- Collaborating seamlessly with cross-functional teams of account/PR, strategy, creative/design, production, and insights/analytics
- Providing clear/objective critiques of creative/design work in progress, collaborating with team members to evolve and elevate their work
- Formally managing junior team members, ensuring each individual understands their role, expectations, and how they fit together as part of the overall team
- Providing feedback, coaching, inspiration, and recognition to direct reports
Who you are. . .
- A red-hot designer and conceptual visual thinker who flexes between traditional design and campaign art direction
- An exceptional communicator and presenter
- An experienced people manager who provides a vision for the team, encourages innovation, and actively engages with your team on their career development
What you bring. . .
- A portfolio of work that is fresh, on trend, polished, and displays a wide range of design influence across work in brand identity, brand campaigns, and digital/social content
- 5-7 years experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent education and work experience
We are brand counselors and public relations partners to a select portfolio of the world’s leading consumer brands. Named “Consumer Agency of the Decade” by The Holmes Group, we partner with the most influential corporate marketers, utilizing lifestyle, sports and entertainment platforms to drive consumer engagement. Founded in 1984, Taylor is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Charlotte. Our current portfolio of client partners includes Allstate, AMB Group, Capital One, Circle K, Diageo, DraftKings, Guinness, P&G, Panini America, and Tide. Discover how “We’re Built Differently” at www.taylorstrategy.com.