The latest PR news from the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from the Holmes Report.
The Holmes Report's Echo Chamber PR show lifts the lid on key stories and trends.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from the Holmes Report.
Long-form journalism that analyzes the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the business and practice of PR.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
Coverage of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
The Holmes Report's annual analysis of the top reputation crises to rock the corporate sector.
The Holmes Report's annual forecast of trends that will impact the PR world in the year ahead.
Diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report.
Coverage of the Cannes Lions from the Holmes Report in association with ICCO.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges from around the world of digital communications.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends, from the leading online corporate PR news website The Holmes Report. Subscribe today!
The Holmes Report's coverage, analysis and news around the rapidly-shifting area of employee engagement and internal communications.
Sports PR news, diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report. Subscribe today for the very latest in the world of sports communications.
The Holmes Report's definitive global benchmark of global PR agency size and growth, new for 2018.
The Holmes Report's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
The world's 100 most powerful corporate communicators.
The Holmes Report profiles marketing and communications innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
The biggest PR conference of the year, a high-level forum designed for senior practitioners to address the critical issues that matter most.
Exploring the innovation and disruption that is redefining influence and engagement.
Unrivalled insight into the world's best PR agencies, across specialist and geographic categories.
Bringing together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to discuss critical global issues.
The PR industry’s most comprehensive listing of firms from every region and specialty
Find the latest global PR and communications jobs from the Holmes Report. From internships to account executives or directors. See all our PR jobs here.
Content from the Holmes Report's premium partners.
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious dating app as the Consumer PR Manager, with responsibility for the UK and Australian market. We don’t see many fab consumer in house roles like this come up often!
Please note, this role requires experience of the Australian market gained within the last two years. The company is also happy to look at sponsorship.
This dating app is international and works by really getting to know people and matching based on science and psychology – it’s much more than simply a swiping app.
Culture wise it’s a really bubbly, friendly team and benefits include a gym allowance, regular team lunches and private healthcare.
The Role – Consumer PR Manager (Australia and UK)
This role will have an approximately 65% focus on the Australian market with the remaining 35% being UK focused. If you enjoy consumer lifestyle communications and have a special interest in brands that specialise in psychology, even better.
You could be someone who has spent time in Australia in the last few years and is now living in the UK, or an Australian national who has recently come over to the UK and doesn’t want to lose their experience in this market.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please Apply Now!
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© The Holmes Report 2019