The latest PR news from the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from the Holmes Report.
The Holmes Report's Echo Chamber PR show lifts the lid on key stories and trends.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from the Holmes Report.
Long-form journalism that analyzes the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the business and practice of PR.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
Coverage and analysis of Burson-Marsteller's takeover by smaller WPP sibling Cohn & Wolfe.
Diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report.
Coverage of the Cannes Lions from the Holmes Report in association with ICCO.
Coverage of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges from around the world of digital communications.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends, from the leading online corporate PR news website The Holmes Report. Subscribe today!
Sports PR news, diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report. Subscribe today for the very latest in the world of sports communications.
The Holmes Report's definitive global benchmark of global PR agency size and growth, new for 2018.
The key global benchmark of PR agency rankings, industry size and trends, from 2016 onwards.
The Holmes Report's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
The world's 100 most powerful corporate communicators.
The Holmes Report profiles marketing and communications innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
The Holmes Report comprises an annual book of the best agencies, campaigns, influencers and stories of the year.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
The biggest PR conference of the year, a high-level forum designed for senior practitioners to address the critical issues that matter most.
Exploring the innovation and disruption that is redefining influence and engagement.
Unrivalled insight into the world's best PR agencies, across specialist and geographic categories.
Bringing together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to discuss critical global issues.
The PR industry’s most comprehensive listing of firms from every region and specialty
Find the latest global PR and communications jobs from the Holmes Report. From internships to account executives or directors. See all our PR jobs here.
Content from the Holmes Report's premium partners.
Hong Kong, China
We are one of the largest independent public relations firms in the world. The ideas, customs, interests and traditions that make up the company's culture are the result of the contributions of the more than 850 people who work here. Over the past 30 years, we have invented new ways of delivering value to people who drive opinion in the marketplace and - through our insight, influence and sheer passion - have propelled our clients to the forefront of their industries. With roots in technology, we are building bioscience, Public Affairs, Corporate, Financial Services, Energy, Aviation, Consumer Lifestyle, Luxury, Healthcare and Social Innovation, along with its Studio D™ digital strategies and partner with companies that are committed to innovation.
We are a global agency with Asian headquarters in Hong Kong with offices in Singapore, China and India, partners in Australia, Korea and alliance agencies across Japan and Southeast Asia. The agency's U.S. headquarters are in Seattle, with offices in Austin, Texas; Boston; Dallas; Los Angeles, the New York metro, Portland, Oregon; San Bruno, San Francisco, California; and Washington, D.C. The agency's European headquarter is in London and offices in Brussels, Munich, and Johannesburg.
Our services include strategic communications, crisis counseling, press release production, translation, media relations and training, news monitoring, event management and direct marketing.
• Inspire and collaborate with co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work
• Work closely with your team to execute on the creative strategy for projects by creating viable design concepts
• Support all aspects of design and production for your team's projects, focusing on innovation and quality
• Ability to do powerpoint template style design, digital/social media and some video editing work
• Development of creative projects from start to finish, including branding, collateral ads, video storyboards, presentation materials, internal and event/sponsorship marketing materials, newsletters, front-end web design, and email marketing
• Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
• Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work
• Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights
• Problem-solving approach: How it looks is just one aspect of a project. You believe design is problem solving with business intention (form meets function)
• Present your work internally. Explain your thinking and defending your design decisions is key
• Able to work in our culture: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ability to be patient and focused under tight deadlines
• Branding: Strong branding experience required for internal and client projects
• Generate ideas. Develop strategies. Have a voice.
• Bachelor's degree in a design related field would be desirable
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in graphic design ideally within an agency environment
• Great attitude and strong work ethic. Experience working in a highly collaborative team where providing the best service to our clients is key
• Ability to work autonomously
• An ability to be patient and focused under tight deadlines, work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks for each
• Ability to communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning clearly and confidently
• Experience working with presentation design, including PowerPoint
• Portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, branding and a clear personal aesthetic
• Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Cloud tools (CC) and Final Cut Pro on Mac
• Experience with HTML and CSS, including HTML e-newsletters and transmission is advantageous
• Understanding of website delivery, from wireframe to hosting
• Knowledge of video production and editing would be advantageous
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© The Holmes Report 2018