The latest PR news from the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from the Holmes Report.
The Holmes Report's Echo Chamber PR show lifts the lid on key stories and trends.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from the Holmes Report.
Long-form journalism that analyzes the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the business and practice of PR.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
Coverage and analysis of Burson-Marsteller's takeover by smaller WPP sibling Cohn & Wolfe.
Diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report.
Coverage of the Cannes Lions from the Holmes Report in association with ICCO.
Coverage of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges from around the world of digital communications.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends, from the leading online corporate PR news website The Holmes Report. Subscribe today!
Sports PR news, diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report. Subscribe today for the very latest in the world of sports communications.
The Holmes Report's definitive global benchmark of global PR agency size and growth, new for 2018.
The key global benchmark of PR agency rankings, industry size and trends, from 2016 onwards.
The Holmes Report's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
The world's 100 most powerful corporate communicators.
The Holmes Report profiles marketing and communications innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
The Holmes Report comprises an annual book of the best agencies, campaigns, influencers and stories of the year.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
The biggest PR conference of the year, a high-level forum designed for senior practitioners to address the critical issues that matter most.
Exploring the innovation and disruption that is redefining influence and engagement.
Unrivalled insight into the world's best PR agencies, across specialist and geographic categories.
Bringing together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to discuss critical global issues.
The PR industry’s most comprehensive listing of firms from every region and specialty
Find the latest global PR and communications jobs from the Holmes Report. From internships to account executives or directors. See all our PR jobs here.
Content from the Holmes Report's premium partners.
San Francisco, CA
Benefits and Perks:
Fully paid medical, dental and vision including dependents; monthly wellness stipend, phone and internet stipend; paid maternity/paternity leave; attention to work-life balance
Location: SF Bay Area preferred but will consider other locations
Work from Home: We’re an award-winning all virtual firm offering high teamwork and
Reports to: Principals
Purpose of Role
Join our fast-growing and closely-knit organization as Account Director - responsible for managing the delivery of effective and creative PR solutions across a portfolio of 4-5 Bospar clients. You’ll lead and mentor your teams, build strong relationships with the media and skillfully manage internal teams and processes to ensure all client needs are met. You’ll join a strong team of fellow managers to help our leadership team drive the continued success of our award-winning company. We seek a self-starter with strong leadership skills and a proven track record.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage day-to-day direction of multiple account teams as main client contact to develop domain expertise, get stellar results, build trust and become an invaluable resource
- Help team stay in front of the client with knowledge, influencer relationships, fresh daily thinking, research and ideas that will create thought and product leadership
- Respond quickly to client needs and concerns with creative opportunities and solutions
- Develop long and short-term strategies and planning
- Manage team time and client budgets
• Drive an aggressive media relations program to develop the relationships and ideas that will create ongoing meaningful placements that move the needle for clients
- Spearhead team’s attention to every detail that can maximize media success – daily news media monitoring and ideas generation; tying client to national and global events; creating surveys; coordinating with content group for contributed articles, regular follow-up with media contacts and industry influencers
• Collaborate with other agency functions – content, social and marketing teams – to deliver the best of full agency resources to the client at all times
• Develop individuals and team as a whole using appropriate people management techniques and company processes, resolving issues promptly and fairly and championing achievements, empowering the team to achieve its full potential in a positive and supportive environment
• Build an external network to support and grow company brand by attending professional events, contributing to company blog and identifying potential new staff and business opportunities
• Participate in the new business process including ideas, brainstorms, research, proposal writing and participation in new business presentations
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 3-5 years of experience, ideally in a lifestyle-focused public relations environment
• Ability to write media alerts, press releases; pitch media and secure media placements
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook
• High proficiency with Cision and Meltwater
• Excellent verbal skills and high level, sophisticated written skills
• Highly evolved multi-tasking ability; highly organized
• Undergraduate degree in a PR-related field or equivalent experience
About the employer:
Bospar is one of the absolute hottest new firms – and an all virtual one – a close-knit team based throughout the U.S. that represents stellar clients in the most exciting areas of technology. We recently won PR Week’s Best 2018 Boutique PR Firm. The pace is fast, the demands are great and the rewards are huge. We get personal time together at client meetings and staff gatherings - and the rest of the time we make tech PR history together right from our home laptops. You'll be amazed at how happy and successful you can be when all your attention is focused on clients and professional growth!
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© The Holmes Report 2018