The latest PR news from the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from the Holmes Report.
The Holmes Report's Echo Chamber PR show lifts the lid on key stories and trends.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from the Holmes Report.
Long-form journalism that analyzes the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the business and practice of PR.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
Coverage of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
The Holmes Report's annual analysis of the top reputation crises to rock the corporate sector.
The Holmes Report's annual forecast of trends that will impact the PR world in the year ahead.
Diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report.
Coverage of the Cannes Lions from the Holmes Report in association with ICCO.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges from around the world of digital communications.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends, from the leading online corporate PR news website The Holmes Report. Subscribe today!
The Holmes Report's coverage, analysis and news around the rapidly-shifting area of employee engagement and internal communications.
Sports PR news, diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report. Subscribe today for the very latest in the world of sports communications.
The Holmes Report's definitive global benchmark of global PR agency size and growth, new for 2018.
The key global benchmark of PR agency rankings, industry size and trends, from 2016 onwards.
The Holmes Report's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
The world's 100 most powerful corporate communicators.
The Holmes Report profiles marketing and communications innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
The biggest PR conference of the year, a high-level forum designed for senior practitioners to address the critical issues that matter most.
Exploring the innovation and disruption that is redefining influence and engagement.
Unrivalled insight into the world's best PR agencies, across specialist and geographic categories.
Bringing together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to discuss critical global issues.
The PR industry’s most comprehensive listing of firms from every region and specialty
Find the latest global PR and communications jobs from the Holmes Report. From internships to account executives or directors. See all our PR jobs here.
Content from the Holmes Report's premium partners.
New York, NY
Social + Digital
Citizen is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to work on-site with the growing digital team in our New York office. This is a full-time position and reports to the Vice President, Digital Strategy.
You’re a social media obsessed writer and content producer. You’re passionate about connecting people to ideas, leaders and one another through social media and other community channels. You’ll go to the ends of the earth to ensure that brand followers feel heard and understood. You’re a visionary with big dreams of establishing and executing a world-class community and social strategy – and you’ve demonstrated your abilities with multiple brands. You’re a wee bit of a data freak. And by that, we mean you go to sleep every night while visions of true reach numbers and engagement rates dance in your head. (See, you have to admit, that is kind of freaky). You articulate brand and product selling points through creative content to connect with consumers - from short-form video to Instagram/Snapchat stories to graphics. You live on the leading edge of social media and obsessively follow every development, new feature, sticker, and lens. You’re an independent thinker yet collaborative, highly organized yet tolerant of ambiguity, creative yet analytical.
● Manage agency and client social media accounts - servicing with administrative budget management, strategic planning, audience development, community management, copywriting and content development/curation, influencer relations, paid boosting, measurement and reporting
● Meet and correspond with clients regularly to present social media and creative rationale, status updates, new ideas, and digital/social POV
● Develop, execute and manage an integrated community and social media strategy incorporating current, emerging and yet-to-emerge platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr, and more; Ability to use analytical thinking, social listening and measurement tools to generate actionable insights
● Consistently develop social channel growth and engagement/UGC-driving tactics such as sweepstakes, co-branded content, strategic partnerships, and more
● Ability to think strategically, conceptualize creatively, track effectively and see campaign concepts through
● Copywriting and Content
● Write and edit clear, persuasive and original copy for agency and clients across all major social platforms; Manage social editorial calendars
● Dream up the big ideas for the creative assets that accompany and complement social copy, working closely with the social content producer to execute, from capture/design to editing to completion, generating engagement-driving social media posts across agency and client’s channels
● Conduct weekly/monthly content performance assessments and work to iterate creative/design in subsequent content calendars in order to consistently publish top-performing content
● Obsess over the details, ensuring agency and client social posts are published in a strategic and timely manner, with the correct @handles, coded short links and visual asset
● Influencer Relations
Audience Development and Community Management
● Escalate User Generated Content and community commentary, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders
● Daily monitoring of social channels, responding as necessary to nurture each community, foster relationships with advocates, drive engagement scores, and flow website traffic;
● Manage escalation of select inquiries for resolution with the right stakeholders
Paid Social Media, Measurement & Reporting
●Effectively develop, implement, and optimize paid digital media campaigns on multiple platforms, including Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram
●Track owned channel growth and engagement daily in order to speak to organic and paid content performance, paid boosting activity, consumer trends, and other page happenings
● Develop monthly client reports that assess the drivers, trends and patterns of channel growth and engagement, web-traffic, purchase intent, and more
● Thought-Leadership & Team Building
● Build and maintain relationships with social platforms, key vendors, and technology partners; Keep up-to-date with pop culture and trends
● Stay engaged with external professional community management and paid networks, regularly benchmarking community usability, industry best practice, and new trends with an eye towards improving and evolving our organic and paid communities
● Mentor junior colleagues, formally and informally through account work and training opportunities
● 2-4 years of experience managing brand social channels with full copywriting, content creation/curation and editing responsibilities
● Expertise in growing and engaging audiences through social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
● Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social commenting, etc.
● Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
● Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and paid media plans that reflect an understanding and implementation of the role of owned and paid social media and its effects
● Good understanding and ability to execute paid boosting campaigns across Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram
● Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills
● Skilled in the use of third-party social media management tools to maximize and track performance
● Exceptional client facing and communication skills
● Very high attention to detail
● Creative mind with strong verbal, written and presentation skills - be bold, think fresh, weird and fun
● Flexible, collaborative and cognizant of the 24/7 nature of community and social media management
● Basic knowledge of digital imaging with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and basic understanding of CSS/HTML; Illustration technique a plus for developing infographics
● An understanding of After Effects and video and broadcast production is a huge plus
● Must be enthusiastic and committed to staying on top of leading edge mobile/web design & development trends; Knowledge of social media trends and best practices of digital content creation, distribution and syndication
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© The Holmes Report 2019