The latest PR news from the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from the Holmes Report.
The Holmes Report's Echo Chamber PR show lifts the lid on key stories and trends.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from the Holmes Report.
Long-form journalism that analyzes the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the business and practice of PR.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
Coverage of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
The Holmes Report's annual analysis of the top reputation crises to rock the corporate sector.
The Holmes Report's annual forecast of trends that will impact the PR world in the year ahead.
Diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report.
Coverage of the Cannes Lions from the Holmes Report in association with ICCO.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges from around the world of digital communications.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends, from the leading online corporate PR news website The Holmes Report. Subscribe today!
The Holmes Report's coverage, analysis and news around the rapidly-shifting area of employee engagement and internal communications.
Sports PR news, diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from the Holmes Report. Subscribe today for the very latest in the world of sports communications.
The Holmes Report's definitive global benchmark of global PR agency size and growth, new for 2018.
The Holmes Report's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
The world's 100 most powerful corporate communicators.
The Holmes Report profiles marketing and communications innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
The biggest PR conference of the year, a high-level forum designed for senior practitioners to address the critical issues that matter most.
Exploring the innovation and disruption that is redefining influence and engagement.
Unrivalled insight into the world's best PR agencies, across specialist and geographic categories.
Bringing together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to discuss critical global issues.
The PR industry’s most comprehensive listing of firms from every region and specialty
Find the latest global PR and communications jobs from the Holmes Report. From internships to account executives or directors. See all our PR jobs here.
Content from the Holmes Report's premium partners.
These awards are designed to recognize the increasingly strategic role of public relations agencies in brand-building and corporate branding; the increasing sophistication of measurement and evaluation techniques; the importance of the chief executive in effective communication; and organizations that employ public relations in the broadest sense to enhance their reputations and expand their business.
1. COMPANY OF THE YEAR: This award will recognize a corporation (or other organization) that has embraced public relations as a key management discipline and can demonstrate that public relations has made a significant contribution over the course of the year to its overall performance. Winning submissions will demonstrate that organizational behavior and organizational communications are aligned, and that public relations activities attain the highest levels of integrity, authenticity, and effectiveness. (This category is NOT open to public relations agencies).
2. CEO OF THE YEAR: This award will recognize the chief executive who has worked diligently to enhance the role of public relations within his or her organization, or demonstrated a clear commitment to ensuring that the organization embraces the principles of ethical and effective public relations, in its culture, its communications and its actions. (This category is NOT open to public relations practitioners.)
3. THE SABRE AWARD FOR SUPERIOR ACHIEVEMENT IN BRAND-BUILDING: This award will recognize public relations work that has played in a central role in brand strategy, positioning and messaging. Successful submissions will demonstrate that the PR professionals involved—on either the agency or in-house team—took a lead role in creating and developing a brand platform and explain how that platform shifted perceptions, built stronger customer relationships, and ultimately drove sales.
4. THE SABRE AWARD FOR SUPERIOR ACHIEVEMENT IN REPUTATION MANAGEMENT: This award will recognize public relations work that has played in a central role in corporate strategy, positioning and messaging. Successful submissions will demonstrate that the PR professionals involved—on either the agency or in-house team—took a lead role in creating and developing a corporate reputation platform and explain how that platform shifted perceptions, built stronger stakeholders relationships, and ultimately contributed to corporate performance.
5. THE SABRE AWARD FOR SUPERIOR ACHIEVEMENT IN RESEARCH AND PLANNING: This award will recognize public relations campaigns that draw on original research and modern data and analytics to develop critical insights into the client and its audience, and use formal planning techniques to devise the most appropriate strategic approach to address a challenge or seize and opportunity.
6. THE SABRE AWARD FOR SUPERIOR ACHIEVEMENT IN MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION: This award will recognize public relations campaigns that made a meaningful and measurable contribution to an organization’s bottom-line results. Winning entries will focus on metrics such as stakeholder engagement, stakeholder attitudes, “net promoter score” (or similar), sales results, or business performance, and will make a compelling case that these results were directly related to effective communications.
9. Central America
12. South America (excluding Argentina and Brazil)
These categories recognize the best work done on behalf of clients in specific practice areas.
14. Business-to-Business Marketing
15. Cause-Related Marketing
16. Corporate Image
17. Corporate Social Responsibility
18. Crisis/Issues Management
19. Digital Campaign
20. Employee Communications
21. Financial/ Capital Markets Communications
22. Influencer Marketing
23. Integrated Marketing
24. Marketing to Consumer (New Product)
25. Marketing to Consumers (Existing Product)
26. Media Relations
27. Public Affairs/Government Relations
28. Public Education
29. Social Media Campaign
30. Special Event/Sponsorship
32. Consumer Products/Services
33. Fashion & Beauty
34. Financial & Professional Services
35. Food & Beverage
38. Mining/Extractive Industries
39. Media, Arts & Entertainment
40. Not for Profit
41. Public Sector/Government
43. Travel & Leisure
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© The Holmes Report 2019