Holmes Report 30 Dec 2015 // 3:41PM GMT
The final entry from our popular 2015 Review series features our Top 6 campaigns of the year. The top 6, it should be noted, are taken from the 40 best campaigns in the world, as ranked by our Global SABRE Awards judges earlier this year, and featured in our ongoing Creative Inspiration library.
1. Always #LikeAGirl: Turning an Insult into a Confidence Movement
P&G Always Brand with MSLGROUP
2. CVS Quits Campaign: Repositioning a Leader in Health Care
CVS Health with Edelman
Plan Norway with Trigger
4. Great Chinese Names for Great Britain
Visit Britain with Ogilvy Public Relations (Beijing)
5. The First Case of Ebola in the U.S.
Texas Health Resources with Burson-Marsteller
6. Speak Out Against Domestic Violence
AVON with All Channels Communication Group