Holmes Report 09 Jul 2017 // 10:17AM GMT
HONG KONG—Agency leaders from across the Asia-Pacific region—including representatives of firms like China’s BlueFocus, Japan’s Cosmo and Dentsu, and multinationals FleishmanHillard, MSLGroup, Ogilvy, WE Communications and Weber Shandwick—are among the judges in this year’s SABRE Awards competition.
Jury members include:
- Amit Misra, CEO of MSLGroup India
- Andres Vejarano, regional MD of DeVries Global
- Dan Benelisha, MD of Porter Novelli Singapore
- Ee Rong Chong, group MD of Ogilvy & Mather Singapore
- Katrina Foxe Myburgh, head of marketing, Weber Shandwick
- Kumi Sato, founder of Japan’s Cosmo PR
- Lee Nugent, regional director APAC at Text 100
- Penny Burgess, China managing director at WE Communications
- Richard Jiao (pictured), CEO of BlueFocus Digital
- Sam Kim of FleishmanHillard Korea
- Tadashi Inokuchi, executive director at Dentsu PR
- Tetsuya Honda, managing director of Japan’s BlueCurrent
Our website includes a complete list of categories, entry fee and deadline information (the early deadline is today, the late deadline is July 31), as well as tips for crafting a winning entry.
The awards will be presented at a gala dinner in Hong Kong on September 14.