Holmes Report 14 Aug 2017 // 3:10PM GMT
Entry form and guidelines.
Early Deadline: Monday, September 25
Late Deadline: Monday, October 16
We launched the Insight + Innovation (In2) SABRE Awards because communications, marketing executives and their agency partners are being expected to deliver more — more channels, more content, more creativity, more measurement. Our world is so much bigger than it was five years ago and the Innovation SABRE Awards looks to celebrate this.
The Innovation SABREs are different than other SABRE competitions because, rather than looking at whole campaigns against practices and sectors, the Innovation SABREs spotlight the specific components of a campaign that make it cutting edge. With categories like digital marketing, content creation, brand narratives, integrated social media, video production and others, the Innovation SABREs are a chance to showcase your organization's transformation towards the future. This year's 5th annual awards will be held in New York in February 2018.
Here's what you need to know:
*The early deadline is Monday, September 25 at midnight Pacific time, the late deadline is Monday, October 16. Entries can be submitted here.
* The full list of categories and their descriptions are available here. Be sure to read the category details and guidelines closely, as they do vary.
* The entry fee is $300 and an entry can be entered in multiple categories with each additional category +$50. After the early deadline +$50 late fee applies.
* Most questions can be answered via the FAQs. Please reach out to Aarti Shah at [email protected] for any additional questions.
* The 2018 jury draws upon some of the most innovative and forward-thinking professionals and companies within our industry, among them: Activision, Caruso Affiliated, Redpoint Ventures, Siemans, Eventbrite, Huge and more.
* The awards will be held in New York in February 2018. For more info on key dates, please check here. You can look through last year's winners list here.