Holmes Report 07 Sep 2018 // 5:14PM GMT
Entry form and guidelines.
Early Deadline: Monday, October 1
We created the Innovation SABRE Awards because communications, marketing executives and their agency partners are being expected to deliver more — more channels, more content, more creativity, more measurement. Our world is so much bigger than it was a decade ago and the Innovation SABRE Awards looks to celebrate this.
Winners from the Innovation SABRE Awards are automatically entered into consideration for the Global SABRE Awards, which countdown the 40 best public relations programs in the world. Winning an Innovation SABRE Award also helps agencies earn a place in our Global Creative Index and is taken into consideration when evaluating an agency's caliber of work for Agency of the Year.
Here's what you need to know:
*The early is Monday, October 1 at midnight Pacific time and all entries can be submitted here. The late deadline is Monday, October 15.
* The full list of categories and their descriptions are available here. Be sure to read the category details and faqs closely.
* The entry fee is $300 and an entry can be entered in multiple categories with each additional category +$50. After the early deadline +$50 late fee applies.
* Most questions can be answered via the faqs . Please reach out to Aarti Shah at [email protected] for any additional questions.
* The 2019 jury draws upon some of the most innovative and forward-thinking professionals and companies within our industry, among them: HP, PayPal, eBay, RedPoint Ventures, Eventbrite, DataStax, RSA, Anthemis, Prezi and more.
* The awards will be held in San Francisco in February 2019. For more info on key dates, please check here. You can look through last year's winners list here.