Holmes Report 03 Feb 2017 // 6:03AM GMT
CHICAGO — Renowned consumer neuroscientist Carl Marci will talk about the role emotion plays in influencing decision-making at the action-packed Innovation Summit in Chicago on February 16.
*Tickets available here.*
Marci, who is with Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience, joins a panel alongside Dan Moriarty, digital storyteller for the Chicago Bulls; Amy Dacey, former DNC CEO; and Nature's Bounty communications chief Sonya Soutus in a conversation moderated by MWWPR CEO Michael Kempner.
“In the new post truth paradigm, the consumer-brand relationship will be driven by shared attitudes, values and beliefs," Kempner said. "The most valuable intangible asset for brand loyalty is the emotional connection stakeholders have with your brand. The post-truth economy creates new opportunities for companies to build these connections by serving as catalysts for positive societal change.”
They join a stellar lineup of speakers — including CNN's John King — to talk about the future of brand engagement amid a shifting digital, cultural and political environment. The one-day event's action-packed agenda also includes sessions on:
* The Disintermediation Era: How Communicators, the Media and Brands Need to Navigate the Post-truth Reality with CNN's John King
* Navigating Corporate Values During the Trump Era with MillerCoors' Pete Marino, Citadel's Julie Jensen, Beam Suntory's Clarkson Hine, Wrigley's Denise Young
* Changing the Conversation — Resilience & Corporate Reputation with United Airlines' Jim Olson, ConAgra's Jon Harris
* Taking a Stand: Brands, Social Issues + Consumer Expectations with Ad Age's EJ Schultz, Groupon's Matt Kruse, AMEX's Amelia Woltering
* What's Next for Predictive Analytics After 2016's Data Fails? with Politico's Rebecca Haller, Proof's Mark Stouse
The Innovation Summit is takes place on February 16 at the W Hotel in downtown Chicago. Following the Summit, we'll celebrate the 4th Innovation SABRE Awards and unveil the winners in each category.
The list of In2 SABRE Award finalists spans the world's biggest brands, emerging startups, household names and deep enterprise companies. The agencies involved include firms from a diverse cross-section of markets, sizes and specialities. See all of the brands, campaigns and agencies that made the shortlist here.
Tickets for both events are available here.