Holmes Report 02 Jan 2017 // 11:29AM GMT
NEW YORK—Senior executives from some of the world’s largest public relations agencies have joined the jury for the 2017 SABRE Awards competition.
Among those representing global agencies on this year’s North American SABRE jury are:
- Jodi Brooks, US technology practice chair at Burson-Marsteller;
- Juliana Richter, COO at Edelman;
- Ellen Ryan Mardiks, vice chairman at Golin;
- James Kelly, partner and director of strategic and creative planning at Ketchum;
- Rema Vasan (pictured), global client director for P&G at MSLGroup;
- Suresh Raj, global business development officer at Ogilvy;
- Sara Gavin, president of North America at Weber Shandwick.
They join previously announced SABRE judges from leading independent agencies across the US, and from senior corporate communications roles. Full North America jury here.
“The quality of our judges is a major factor in setting the SABRE Awards apart,” says jury chair Paul Holmes. “These leaders from global agencies represent a variety of geographies and a variety of specialties, and bring a breadth of perspective in vital to a vibrant judging process.”
The North American SABRE Awards are now open and accepting entries. The deadline is January 30, 2017. Our website includes a complete list of categories for this year’s competition, and tips for crafting a winning entry.