Holmes Report 07 Dec 2014 // 7:42PM GMT
LONDON—Senior executives and creative leaders from the European operations of major multinational agencies are among the confirmed jury members for the 2015 EMEA region SABRE Awards competition, which is now open and accepting entries.
Among the senior level jurors from global agencies are:
- Alberto Bottalico, creative director of Cohn & Wolfe Italy
- Annik Boyen (pictured), CEO of Weber Shandwick Benelux
- Ed Williams, CEO of Edelman UK
- Gaute Engbakk, managing director, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Norway
- Phillippe Pailliart, CEO of Burson-Marsteller France
- Saskia Wallner, CEO of Ketchum Publico, Austria
- Sebastien Stępak, managing director of MSL, Poland
“The EMEA SABRE jury has always been distinguished by its ability to attract senior leaders from across the industry, and across the continent,” says Paul Holmes, chair of the judges. “This year, we have executives from operations in Eastern and Western Europe, the Nordics and the Mediterranean, representing some of the world’s leading PR agencies.”
They will join senior executives from major corporations, and founders and principals from top independent firms in evaluating the best work from across the region.
Further details of the 2015 SABRE competition can be found at our new website.