Holmes Report 12 Jul 2018 // 1:30PM GMT
WASHINGTON, DC—A host of chief communications officer and senior PR executives from three continents are among the speakers at The Holmes Report’s upcoming PRovoke18 conference, which will take place at the historic Watergate hotel in Washington, DC, this October.
Speakers and oanelists will include executives from Bacardi, Chevron, Kleiner Perkins, Mars, Mubadalla, Nissan, Wells Fargo and Yum Brands.
Tickets for the PRovoke18 Summit on October 23 and 24—as well as the Independent PR Firm Forum that will precede it on the afternoon of October 22, and the Global SABRE Awards dinner on the evening of the 24th—are available with an early-bird discount until the end of July. Attendees can register at our dedicate event site.
The list of speakers includes thought leaders and senior executives from some of the world’s leading companies:
- Jonathan Adashek, global vice president for communications, Nissan;
- Matthias Berninger, VP of public affairs, Mars Inc.;
- Amanda Duckworth, partner and chief marketing officer at Kleiner Perkins;
- Jerlian Greene (pictured), chief communications officer, Yum! Brands
- Lisa Jedan, global head of brand PR and corporate communications, Bacardi
- Brian Lott, chief communications officer, Mubadala
- Dave Samson, general manager, public affairs, Chevron
- Oscar Suris, executive vp, corporate communications, Wells Fargo & Co.
More speakers will be announced over the coming weeks, including the usual line-up of authors and academics, and senior figures from the worlds of business, journalism and politics.