Holmes Report 14 Jan 2019 // 9:44AM GMT
LONDON—Senior communicators from leading corporations including ABB, Carrefour, Gumtree, Mondelez, Novo Nordisk, O2, Renault, Salesforce, and Vodafone will be among the industry leaders judging this year’s EMEA SABRE Awards, which are currently open for entries.
Among the senior in-house people serving on this year’s jury are:
- Amanda Groty, chief communications officer at ABB;
- Baptiste van Outryve, director of PR and communication at Carrefour;
- Fergus Campbell, head of communications at Gumtree.com;
- Eleanor Orebi Gann, corporate affairs director at Experian;
- Laura Flynn, external affairs manager, northern Europe, at Mondelez;
- Jakob Jakobsen, associate global communications director at Novo Nordisk;
- Jitka Pajurková and Tereza Molnár of O2 in the Czech Republic and Slovakia respectively;
- Heather Knox, vice president of communications at Groupe Renault;
- Fiona Williams, senior director of public relations, Salesforce;
- Helen Farrer, global communications director at Seagate Technology;
- Bilge Ciftci, marketing director, Vodafone (pictured).
“One of the things that distinguishes the SABRE Awards from other competitions is the quality of our judges,” says Paul Holmes, who has chaired the jury for 30 years. “Judges from the client side have a focus on tangible business results because they understand better than anyone what CEOs and other senior executives are looking for. We are grateful that so many senior communicators are willing to do all the hard work involved in judging.”
The 2019 SABRE Awards are now open for entries with a deadline the end of the month (January 28). Work is eligible a wide range of categories, from consumer marketing and digital and social work, all the way through to corporate reputation, capital markets, crisis, public affairs and employee communications. EMEA entries can be uploaded here.