Holmes Report 11 Dec 2016 // 5:41PM GMT
NEW YORK—Senior executives from some of North America’s leading independent agencies have joined the jury for the 2017 SABRE Awards competition.
Among those representing some of the best independent agencies across the US are:
- Grete Lavrenz (pictured), senior partner at Carmichael Lynch Relate in Minneapolis;
- Daniel Pooley, managing partner in the Chicago office of Finn Partners;
- Heather Kernahan, president of Hotwire PR in San Francisco;
- Carrie Jones, principal of JPA Health Communications in Washington, DC;
- Gabrielle Zucker, executive vice president of New York-based Kwittken;
- Maureen Lippe, founder and president of Lippe Taylor in New York;
- Alice Pearson Chapman, partner at McNeely Pigott Fox in Nashville;
- Peter Prodromou, president of Racepoint in Boston;
- Amy Binder, CEO of RF Binder in New York;
- Brian Burlingame, chief executive of JeffreyGroup in Miami;
- Stefan Pollack, president of Pollack PR Marketing in Los Angeles
“The quality of our judges is a major factor in setting the SABRE Awards apart,” says jury chair Paul Holmes. “These leaders from independent agencies represent a variety of geographies and a variety of specialties, from consumer to technology to healthcare to corporate and public affairs. That breadth of perspective in vital to a vibrant judging process.”
The North American SABRE Awards are now open and accepting entries. The early deadline for both competitions is December 16, 2016, with entries accepted until January 30, 2017 with payment of an additional late fee.
Our website includes a complete list of categories for this year’s competition, and tips for crafting a winning entry.