Holmes Report 17 Oct 2018 // 5:19PM GMT
Entry form and guidelines.
Extended Deadline: Monday, November 5
Given considerable demand, we've extended the Innovation SABRE Awards- North America deadline to Monday, November 5 before midnight Pacific Time. We won't be able to accommodate any extensions beyond this, so please submit before then.
Winners from the Innovation SABRE Awards are automatically entered into consideration for the Global SABRE Awards, which countdown the 40 best public relations programs in the world. Winning an Innovation SABRE Award also helps agencies earn a place in our Global Creative Index and is taken into consideration when evaluating an agency's caliber of work for Agency of the Year.
Here's what you need to know:
*The extended is Monday, November 5 at midnight Pacific time and all entries can be submitted here.
* The full list of categories and their descriptions are available here. Be sure to read the category details and faqs closely.
* The entry fee is $350 (this includes $50 late fee).
* Most questions can be answered via the faqs . Please reach out to Aarti Shah at [email protected] for any additional questions.
* The 2019 jury draws upon some of the most innovative and forward-thinking professionals and companies within our industry, among them: HP, PayPal, eBay, RedPoint Ventures, Eventbrite, DataStax, RSA, Anthemis, Prezi and more.
* The awards will be held in San Francisco in February 2019. For more info on key dates, please check here. You can look through last year's winners list here.