Holmes Report 19 Aug 2019 // 7:15AM GMT
MEXICO CITY—Clients of The JeffreyGroup and Weber Shandwick earned the most awards in our 2019 Latin American SABRE Awards competition, with the former winning six trophies in the Gold and Diamond categories and the latter coming in a close second with five.
Several other firms picked up multiple nominations, with clients of Sherlock Communications and Zimat Consultores taking home four trophies; Peruvian agency Orange 360’s clients taking home three; and two trophies for clients of Chile’s Extend Communications (a Weber Shandwick affiliate).
Five campaigns were named as finalists for the Platinum SABRE Award, which is presented to the best campaign of the year in Latin America. The finalists are:
- Aeromexico Special Situation Durango—Aeromexico with Zimat Consultores
- Bad Luck Boxers—P&G Gillette with MMK , São Paulo
- Fighting Financial Exclusion in Brazil—Airfox with Sherlock Communications
- Huawei - El Camino de un Gigante—Huawei with Extend Comunicaciones/A Weber Shandwick affiliate.
- I Love My Balls—Liga Contra el Cáncer Perú with Orange 360
All of the trophies will be presented at our Latin American SABRE Awards ceremony, which takes place at Seminario de Cultura Mexican (Mexican Cultural Seminar) in Polanco, Mexico City on September 11, 2019.
A complete list of honorees can be found here.