Holmes Report 18 Sep 2016 // 8:44PM GMT
NEW YORK—Ketchum has appointed 10 members to its first Break Through Advisory Board, charged with challenging, provoking and inspiring new ways of doing business, while advising on the latest trends and emerging technology including new content platforms, products and services, collaboration opportunities and thought leadership.
The board consists of:
- Jon Chin, SVP and regional client director, Asia-Pacific, based in Singapore
- Ben Foster, SVP, global strategy and innovation, Ketchum Digital, based in Chicago
- Shawn Ghuman, content executive, healthcare and public & corporate affairs, based in Washington, D.C.
- Marc Levy, SVP, strategic and creative planning, based in New York
- Hayley McLaughlin, senior manager of brand experience, Corporate Communications, based in New York
- Lauren Mundell, SVP and director, New York Food & Wellness Practice, based in New York
- Claudia Mutschlechner, senior account manager, based in Stuttgart
- Rich Pacheco, VP and director of finance, Ketchum Change and Ketchum Global Research & Analytics, based in New York
- Asya Soskova, director of organizational development, based in Moscow
- Adriana Toledo, brand marketing practice leader, based in São Paulo