Holmes Report 11 Dec 2016 // 5:37PM GMT
LONDON—Senior professionals from some of the world’s largest PR agency networks have joined the jury for the 2017 EMEA region SABRE Awards.
Among those representing leading global firms are executives from European nations, the Middle East and Africa, including:
- Kevin Hasler, managing director of BPG Cohn & Wolfe in the UAE;
- George Coleman, president of Weber Shandwick’s Creation unit in the UK;
- Susanne Marrell, CEO of Edelman Ergo in Germany;
- Monica Botez, managing partner of Golin in Romania;
- Lars Erik Gronntun (pictured), chairman and CEO, EMEA, for Hill+Knowlton Strategies;
- Joanna Oosthuizen, managing director of Ogilvy PR in South Africa;
- Tara O'Donnell, UK managing director for Text 100.
“The quality of our judges is a major factor in setting the SABRE Awards apart,” says jury chair Paul Holmes. “Senior executives from large agencies come from markets large and small across the EMEA region, but they bring a global perspective to the peer review process that ensure the quality of our award winners.”
The EMEA region SABRE Awards are now open and accepting entries. The early deadline is December 16, 2016, with entries accepted until January 30, 2017 with payment of an additional late fee.
Our website includes a complete list of categories for this year’s competition, and tips for crafting a winning entry.