Holmes Report 15 Jul 2016 // 1:30PM GMT
NEW DELHI — NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant, a key driver of the Indian government's 'Make In India' will keynote next week's SABRE Awards South Asia in Delhi.
Kant, who will be honoured with the CEO of the Year award, is the author of “Branding India – An Incredible Story” and has played a pivotal role in the 'Make in India', Startup India, 'Incredible India' and 'God’s Own Country' initiatives which have positioned and branded India and Kerala as leading manufacturing and tourism destinations.
He now serves as CEO of Niti Aayog, the policy thinktank designed to foster involvement and participation in the economic policy-making process by the state governments of India.
The fourth SABRE Awards South Asia, taking place on 21 July at the Pullman Hotel, will again begin with a mini-summit featuring two panel discussions, focused on the theme of 'humanising brands'.
The first panel, which will explore advances in digital media and storytelling, will feature:
- Mint executive editor R Sukumar
- Carson Dalton, head of communications at Facebook India & South Asia
- Twitter business marketing head Sonali Malviya
- Anirban Mozumdar, CEO of Chlorophyll
- Mahindra group communications SVP Varsha Chainani
The second panel, meanwhile, will discuss the new era in CSR, and will feature:
- Aequitas Consulting MD Dr Bobby John
- Santosh Desai, MD & CEO of Futurebrands India
- Sesame Workshop MD Sashwati Banerjee
- Moushumi Dutt, head of communications at Philips India
Registration for the awards begins at 5pm, before the panels start at 5.45pm, followed by Kant's keynote and the SABRE Awards South Asia awards ceremony, for which the finalists have already been announced.
Tickets and tables for the event can be booked via the PRCAI.