Holmes Report 26 Jan 2017 // 5:59AM GMT
CHICAGO — MillerCoors CCO Pete Marino and Beam Suntory's Clarkson Hine will talk about how corporate values and social purpose could be challenged during a Trump era at the Innovation Summit in Chicago on February 16 .
"Companies who choose to stand up for beliefs such as climate change, that diversity is good and that inclusiveness is valuable may now find there are real costs to these once seemingly safe positions," says Olson Engage president Bryan Specht who is moderating the session.
They join a stellar lineup of speakers — including CNN's John King — to talk about the future of brand engagement amid a shifting digital, cultural and political environment. The one-day event's action-packed agenda also includes sessions on:
* The Disintermediation Era: How Communicators, the Media and Brands Need to Navigate the Post-truth Reality with CNN's John King
* Changing the Conversation — Resilience & Corporate Reputation with United Airlines' Jim Olson
* PR Post-Truth: When Emotion Matters More Than Facts with Nielsen's Carl Marci and Nature's Bounty Sonya Soutus
* Taking a Stand: Brands, Social Issues + Consumer Reactions with Ad Age's EJ Schultz
* What's Next for Predictive Analytics After 2016's Data Fails? with Politico's Rebecca Haller
The Innovation Summit is takes place on February 16 at the W Hotel in downtown Chicago. Following the Summit, we'll celebrate the 4th Innovation SABRE Awards and unveil the winners in each category.
The list of In2 SABRE Award finalists spans the world's biggest brands, emerging startups, household names and deep enterprise companies. The agencies involved include firms from a diverse cross-section of markets, sizes and specialities. See all of the brands, campaigns and agencies that made the shortlist here.
Tickets for both events are available here.