Holmes Report 14 Feb 2017 // 6:40AM GMT
CHICAGO — Politico's Rebecca Haller will take to the stage at the Innovation Summit to talk about the aftermath of the data shocks of 2016 — from Brexit to Trump — and the way forward to make polling relevant again in a post-2016 world.
"Should the new future rely more on audience insights and new algorithms that measure a wider range of variables?" said W2O president Bob Pearson, who is moderating the conversation. "This conversation will also consider how to measure silence, apathy and other human nuances often overlooked by pollsters — and what this ultimately means beyond just politics."
The session also features Loyola's Quinlan School of Business professor Alexander Krasnikov and Proof CEO Mark Stouse. Another highly-anticipated session "Taking a Stand: Brands, Social Good & Consumer Expectations" brings together social responsibility leaders from AMEX, JetBlue, Hyatt and Groupon to have a conversation with Ad Age's E.J. Schultz and YouGov's Amy Emmatty.
*Limited tickets available here.*
They join a stellar lineup of speakers — including renowned neuroscientist Carl Marci— to talk about the future of brand engagement amid a shifting digital, cultural and political environment. The one-day event's action-packed agenda also includes sessions on:
* The Disintermediation Era: How Communicators, the Media and Brands Need to Navigate the Post-truth Reality with CBS News' Dean Reynolds, former New York Times National Correspondent Jackie Calmes.
* PR Post Truth: When Emotion Matters More Than Fact with Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience's Carl Marci, Chicago Bulls' Dan Moriarty, former DNC CEO Amy Dacey, and Nature's Bounty's Sonya Soutus
* Navigating Corporate Values During the Trump Era with MillerCoors' Pete Marino, Citadel's Julie Jensen, Beam Suntory's Clarkson Hine, Wrigley's Denise Young
* Beyond the Marketing Mix: The Future of Integration with Reynolds' Lisa Burns, Comcast's Jack Segal, Peapod's Andrea Chan-Diliberto
* Building A News Brand In The Era Of Alternative Facts with Ozy Media's Carlos Watson
*Taking a Stand: Brands, Social Good & Consumer Expectations with Groupon's Matt Kruse, Hyatt's Brigitta Witt, JetBlue's Tamara Young, Ad Age's E.J. Schultz, AMEX's Amelia Woltering
The Innovation Summit is takes place on February 16 at the W Hotel in downtown Chicago. Following the Summit, we'll celebrate the 4th Innovation SABRE Awards and unveil the winners in each category.
The list of In2 SABRE Award finalists spans the world's biggest brands, emerging startups, household names and deep enterprise companies. The agencies involved include firms from a diverse cross-section of markets, sizes and specialities. See all of the brands, campaigns and agencies that made the shortlist here.
Tickets for both events are available here.