Holmes Report 10 Feb 2014 // 6:32AM GMT
We recently spoke with Thomas Listerman, director of e-communications at University of San Francisco, about the private university's #USFCA -- a user-generated project to reach Millennials. "This project called #USFCA gives the community an easy way to share and contribute their content to tell the ongoing story about the University of San Francisco - just add the hashtag to any post in any platform and we'll pick it up, select the best content, publish and share the content with the community, and then acknowledge the contributor," Listerman says. In nine months since launch, the project has generated 130,000 web views and more than 900 unique contributing sources. [caption id="attachment_1610" align="alignright" width="150"] Thomas Listerman[/caption]
- How did the #USFCA program come about?
- Are you able to curate quality content?
- What's your criteria for selecting content?
- Do you ever select content that is critical of USF?
- How involved is USF?
- Any lessons/takeaways for brands looking to implement a similar approach?