MIAMI—Many of the world’s largest and most prestigious leadership organizations are taking an active role in the first Global Public Relations Summit, which will be held at the St Regis Bal Harbour in Miami Beach in late October.
Global groups including the International Communications Consultancies Organisation (the umbrella organization for the world’s PR trade associations), the Global Alliance for Public Relations & Communication Management and the World Public Relations Forum are partnering with The Holmes Group on the Summit, which features an unparalleled speaker list of CMOs, CCOs and agency leaders.
In addition, leading national organizations including the Council for Public Relations Firms in the US will be among the event’s partners. And the Arthur W Page Society, which counts industry leaders from the corporate and agency sides of the business, will be represented on the program by both its current chair (Jon Iwata of IBM) and its president (Roger Bolton).
Representatives of all of those organizations are entitled to discounts of attendance at the Summit, and can obtain discount codes by contacting the leadership of those groups or from Celeste Picco at The Holmes Group ([email protected]). The discount codes can be entered at our dedicated Summit website.
“It is very important to us that the Summit be as inclusive as possible,” says Paul Holmes, editor of The Holmes Report. “We are keen to seek input and advice from industry leaders, and we are delighted that so many of the world’s most important public relations industry groups are working with us to make this event a success. We all share the same mission, which is elevating the status and enhancing the professionalism of this discipline.”
Other speakers at the Summit include:
• Matthew Anderson, former group director, strategy and corporate affairs, News Corp
• Christa Carone, chief marketing officer, Xerox
• Harris Diamond, chief executive officer, Weber Shandwick
• Stephen Forshaw, managing director of corporate affairs, Temasek
• Andre Manning, global head of external communications, Royal Philips Electronics
• Mark Penn, chief executive of Burson-Marsteller
• Marc Pritchard, chief marketing officer, Procter & Gamble
• Dave Roman, senior vp and chief marketing officer, Lenovo
• Gary Sheffer, vp of corporate communications and public affairs, General Electric
• Simon Sproule, corporate VP, global marketing communications, Nissan Motor Co.
• Ian Wright, corporate relations director, Diageo