WASHINGTON, D.C.—Kratos Global Strategies, the strategic communications, public affairs and business consulting firm that earlier this year hired Fleishman-Hillard veteran Paul Johnson as chief executive, has added 10 new members to its senior leadership team following what it says is close to 250 percent growth over the past three months.
The firm has appointed a new leadership team that will serve clients through its range of nine key practice areas, including infrastructure, energy, healthcare, education, technology, financial services, sustainability, homeland security and public safety, as well as the recently added ‘Live:Well’ practice, which focuses on whole living, nutrition and active lifestyles.
Among the new additions:
· Christine Middleton, managing director, Mid-Atlantic, a former vice president at Fleishman-Hillard, who brings 16 years’ experience working with corporate, government and non-profit organizations such as AARP, The Smithsonian and the U.S. Navy;
· Richard (Dick) Doyle, senior vice president, Mid-Atlantic, a veteran association executive and public policy professional who most recently led a sleep industry association as its president and CEO for the past seven years;
· Mark Isaac, senior vice president, Mid-Atlantic, former vice president of public policy and communications at the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation;
· Heather Sabharwal, vice president, Mid-Atlantic, most recently director of PR for Strayer University and earlier a media relations professional at GolinHarris and Fleishman-Hillard;
· James Morice, managing director, Mid-West, former regional president at Fleishman-Hillard and veteran of public affairs, corporate reputation management and crisis communications for clients such as Anheuser-Busch and American Honda;
· Mark Abels, senior vice president, Mid-West, whose experience includes serving as the communications executive at two major airlines and executive positions at Fleishman-Hillard;
· Brian Hardwick, managing director, West, a founding member of the senior management team at Al Gore's Alliance for Climate Protection;
· Lisa Novak, general manager, West, former executive vice president and U.S. marketing practice director at Ruder Finn;
· Darren Katz, managing director, South and grassroots, former president and co-founder of the Edison Group, who oversees and manages grassroots and public affairs programs;
· Vanessa Champlin, senior vice president, South, former vice president group manager at Ketchum, where she led the development of the health and wellness practice in the Southeast.
Kratos is a subsidiary of Interpoint Group, which also owns National Strategies, a consultancy that guides clients through the procurement and regulatory process at the federal, state and local levels.