MIAMI—Celebrity Cruises chief executive Lisa Lutoff-Perlo and a host of high-profile influencers and senior corporate communications and marketing executives are rounding out a stellar lineup of speakers at PRovoke16, the fifth Global Public Relations Summit, which takes place in Miami at the end of the month.
Lutoff-Perlo was appointed president and CEO of Celebrity Cruises in 2014, becoming the first woman to lead one of Royal Caribbean Cruises cruise line brands and has been recognized for her work on diversity and inclusiveness, rallying young women to dream differently and her efforts to develop and launch multiple next-generation cruise ships.
She will be speaking on a panel on “Culture Wars” sponsored by DeVries Global and focused on brands that are “leading culture, not following it.” Joining her in that discussion is Thalia Mavros, founder of The Front.
Other significant additions to the program include:
- P&G communications leader Lee Bansil on innovations in community and consumer engagement
- Huawei's William Plummer, exploring how China's brands have moved from followers to disruptors
- UN Foundation CCMO Aaron Sherinian on Agile PR.
- Starbucks/Teavana marketer Michelle Chin and ex-Mashable business editor Todd Wasserman on the power of micro-tribes
- Influencers Audrey McClelland and Mikey Murphy discussing the new breed of content creators.
- Michelin head of communications and brands Edna Boone Johnson on the 50+ consumer.
They join a lineup of superstar speakers that already includes: Columbia University professor of mechanical engineering Hod Lipson, a roboticist and expert in artificial intelligence and digital manufacturing; Casey Gerald, the co-founder and CEO of MBAs Across America; Frontline executive producer Raney Aronson-Rath; Teresa Younger, president and CEO, the Ms. Foundation for Women; and Dr Philippa Malmgren, author of Signals: The Breakdown of the Social Contract and the Rise of Geopolitics and founder of economic advisory firm DPRM Group.
PRovoke16: the fifth annual Global Public Relations Summit will take place once again at the St Regis Bal Harbour hotel in Miami, starting with the Independent PR Firm Summit on Monday October 24 and continuing with two days of provocative content on October 25 and 26.
Tickets are on sale now. Attendees can also book their rooms at the St Regis Bal Harbour at our special rate.