MIAMI—Registration is open for The Holmes Report’s first Global Public Relations Summit, which will take place in Miami on October 29-31 and feature an all-star lineup of leading CMOs, CCOs and senior public relations agency leaders.
The Holmes Report has launched a dedicated microsite for the Summit, where attendees can register for the event, and has secured a discounted rate on rooms at the St Regis Bal Harbor, which can now be reserved through the hotel’s own microsite.
The Holmes Report's first Global Public Relations Summit is a high-level gathering senior public relations and corporate communications practitioners to address the critical issues facing the profession. Backed by more than 20 leading global PR firms, the Summit will focus on increasing the influence of the function within corporations and other organizations, and helping companies increase their influence with global stakeholders such as employees, consumers, shareholders and policymakers.
Among the speakers and panelists:
• Christa Carone, chief marketing officer, Xerox
• Meenu Handa, director of corporate communications, Microsoft India
• Jon Iwata, senior VP, marketing and communications, IBM
• Maril MacDonald, founder and CEO of Gagen MacDonald
• Andre Manning, global head of external communications, Royal Philips Electronics
• Mark Penn, chief executive of Burson-Marsteller
• Simon Sproule, corporate VP, global marketing communications, Nissan Motor Co.
• Anne Villemoes, head of communication, Danish Crown
The evening of the 30th will also feature a Global SABRE Awards dinner, which will bring together the winners from events in the Americas, the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), and Asia-Pacific regions to identify and celebrate the world's best public relations campaigns.