MIAMI—A dozen of the past year’s top 50 public relations campaigns—including efforts from Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America—will be presented in case history form to wrap up the second annual Global Public Relations Summit, which takes place in Miami from November 11-14.
A special SABRE Awards Showcase will take place the morning after the 50 Best PR Campaigns of 2013 are presented at the Global SABRE Awards dinner, in three sessions that will focus on key elements of successful programming: planning, including research and insights; execution, including creativity and content; and results, including measurement and evaluation.
“Last year, one clear feedback from Summit attendees was that they wanted to see more case history type presentations,” says Paul Holmes, editor of The Holmes Report, which organizes the Global Summit. “Because of the SABRE Awards, we have access to some of the greatest campaigns our industry produces, and using the Summit to showcase those campaigns is an obvious way to share best practices.”
The three panels will be led by senior executives from award-winning agencies 360 Public Relations and RF Binder from the US and Prime of Sweden, and will feature, among others:
• Sinopec’s HK plastic pellets crisis management—Sinopec with Brunswick Group (Hong Kong)
• Plumbers Without Borders—Comfort with Prime (Sweden)
• The Gnome Experiment—Kern & Sohn with Ogilvy Public Relations
• LeFun Run—Lenovo with BlueFocus (China)
• P&G's Thank you, mom—Procter & Gamble with DeVries Global (US)
• A Global Business Leader Makes Women's Empowerment the Core—Tupperware Brands with RF Binder (US)
• A Dose of Relief for Parents—Children's Advil/Pfizer Consumer Healthcare with Coyne Public Relations (US)
• Depend and the Great American Try On—Depend from Kimberly Clark with Marina Maher Communications (US)
• The Launch of Shwopping—M&S with Unity (UK)
• Skin Cancer Prevention: An Annual Battle for Access to Information—Sociedade Brasileira de Dermatologia with Approach Comunicação Integrada (Brazil)
Registration for the SABRE Awards Showcase are free as part of the Global Summit ticket price, or can be purchased separately here.