Holmes Report 06 Jan 2019 // 4:50PM GMT
LONDON—Independent public relations agency founders and leaders from across the EMEA region have been added to the 2019 SABRE Awards jury.
Among the independent agency judges who will be helping to select the best public relations campaigns of 2018:
- Emmanuel Goedseels of Whyte in Belgium
- Jan Kučmáš of AMI in the Czech Republic
- Caroline Langlais of Wellcom in France
- Trygve Andreas Tønnessen of Geelmuyden Kiese in Norway
- Michaela Benedigová of Seesame in Slovakia
- Tom Manners of Clockwork Media in South Africa
- Carmen Gómez Menor of Llorente & Cuenca and Didier Lagae of Marco de Communicacion in Spain
- Johan Molander of Narva and Olov Hjärtström Baudin of PunktPR in Sweden
- Daniel Jörg of Farner in Switzerland
- Elly Kestenbaum of Tin Man and Sarah Scales of Brands2Life in the UK
- Galina Yatsura of Mainstream in Ukraine
“One of the things that distinguishes the SABRE Awards from other competitions is the quality of our judges,” says Paul Holmes, who has chaired the jury for 30 years. “It’s important to bring together leaders from across the entire EMEA region to ensure we have the broadest possible perspective on all the work we see. We are grateful that so many senior agency executives are willing to do all the hard work involved in judging.”
The 2019 SABRE Awards are now open for entries with a deadline the end of the month (January 28). Work is eligible a wide range of categories, from consumer marketing and digital and social work, all the way through to corporate reputation, capital markets, crisis, public affairs and employee communications. EMEA entries can be uploaded here.