Holmes Report 14 Jan 2019 // 9:46AM GMT
NEW YORK—Senior executives from the world’s leading public relations agencies have joined the jury for the 2019 North American SABRE Awards, which are currently open for entries.
Among the industry leaders from global agencies serving on the 2019 jury are:
- Kelly Williamson, president, North America, at APCO;
- Brooke Hovey, chief growth officer at BCW Global (pictured);
- Ivette Sanz Osso, COO at DeVries Global;
- Ben Boyd, chief client strategy officer at Edelman;
- Alyssa Garnick, senior VP and partner, FleishmanHillard;
- Dawn Langeland, managing director, Golin;
- James Wright, global chairman, Havas PR Collective;
- Jakob Hesketh, managing director, Hill+Knowlton Strategies;
- Mindy Rubenstein, chief communications officer, Ketchum;
- Rema Vasan, global client engagement director, MSLGroup;
- Jennifer Risi, worldwide chief communications officer at Ogilvy;
- Katie Huang Shin, chief strategy officer at WE Communications;
- John Blodgett, deputy managing director at Zeno Group.
“One of the things that distinguishes the SABRE Awards from other competitions is the quality of our judges,” says Paul Holmes, who has chaired the jury for 30 years. “Senior people from the world’s largest public relations agencies bring a wealth of experience and a depth of expertise to the jury room and we are delighted to have their support and participation.”
The 2019 SABRE Awards are now open for entries with a deadline at the end of the month (January 28) to send us your very best work. Work is eligible in a variety of categories, from consumer marketing and digital and social work, all the way through to corporate reputation, capital markets, crisis, public affairs and employee communications, and entries can be uploaded here.