Holmes Report 03 Jul 2017 // 9:54AM GMT
HONG KONG—Judges from major multinational companies—including Facebook, HP, McDonald’s, Nissan, Prudential, and Visa—are among the judges in this year’s Asia-Pacific SABRE Awards competition.
The client-side judges who will evaluate work from across the region include:
- Alice Ridgway, senior manager of corporate communications at Citrix in Australia
- Carson Dalton, head of communications at Facebook India
- Devashish Dasgupta, director of corporate affairs, AB InBev India
- Fiona Liao, chief brand officer at Prudential Assurance Malaysia
- Geraldine Kan, head of communications for HP in Singapore
- Jonathan Adashek, chief communications officer at Nissan in Japan
- Jonathan Kushner, senior corporate and public affairs executive, McDonald’s Japan
- Stephen Forshaw, managing director Australia and New Zealand, Temasek
- Zoe Hibbert (pictured), head of corporate relations for Visa, Singapore
“It’s important for the SABRE Awards competition to enlist senior in-house communicators, because these are the people who know exactly the kind of work that clients are looking for,” says Paul Holmes, who chairs the SABRE jury. “They have a focus on the kind of work that drives brand performance, corporate reputation, and ultimately business results.”
Our website includes a complete list of categories, entry fee and deadline information (the early deadline is July 10, the late deadline is July 31), as well as tips for crafting a winning entry.
The awards will be presented at a gala dinner in Hong Kong on September 14.