Holmes Report 04 Dec 2016 // 5:08PM GMT
NEW YORK—Senior executives from major corporations including Bacardi Martini, Jet Blue, Johnson & Johnson, Mars, and Procter & Gamble have joined the jury for next year’s North American SABRE Awards competition.
Among the senior client side jurors for this year’s competition are:
- Amy Federman (pictured), director of global corporate communications at Bacardi-Martini;
- Jeffrey DeMarrais, VP and chief external relations officer at IBM
- Jennifer Norton, leader of North American communications for Janssen Pharmaceutical;
- Nancy Elder, vice president of public relations and communications at Jet Blue;
- Donna Lorenson, vice president of communications at J&J Vision Care;
- Andy Pharoah, vice president of corporate affairs and strategic initiatives at Mars;
- Damon Jones, global communications executive at Procter & Gamble
“Our senior client-side judges bring a unique perspective on what constitutes great public relations programming,” says SABRE jury chair Paul Holmes. “They understand the kind of results that major corporations are looking for, results that have a real impact on the business.”
The North American SABRE Awards are now open and accepting entries. The early deadline for both competitions is December 16, 2016, with entries accepted until January 30, 2017 with payment of an additional late fee.
Our website includes a complete list of categories for this year’s competition, and tips for crafting a winning entry.